Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Economics Study and Revision Guide 2nd edition
Send students into their exam with the confidence to achieve their maximum potential using step-by-step guidance that helps to practise skills learned and improve exam technique.
- Avoid common misconceptions with frequent mistakes highlighted throughout
- Build students' skills constructing and writing answers with a range of practice and exam-style questions
- Easily identify areas for improvement with the answers in the back of the book
- Help students target their revision and focus on important concepts and skills with key objectives at the beginning of every chapter
- Ensure that students maximise their time in the exam by including examiner's tips and suggestions on how to approach questions
This Study and Revision Guide has been updated for the latest syllabus for examination from 2020. This title has not been through the Cambridge Assessment International Education endorsement process.
Available in this series:
Student Textbook Second edition (ISBN 9781510421271)
Student eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420212)
Whiteboard eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420229)
Workbook (ISBN 9781510421288)
Online Teacher's Guide (ISBN 9781510424135)
Study and Revision Guide (ISBN 9781510421295)