Cambridge IGCSE First Language English Workbook 2nd edition
Exam board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: September 2018
First exams: Summer 2020
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education for learner support.
Reinforce learning and deepen understanding of the key concepts covered in the latest syllabus; an ideal course companion or homework book for use throughout the course.
- Develop and strengthen skills and knowledge with a wealth of additional exercises that perfectly supplement the Student's Book.
- Build confidence with extra practice for each lesson to ensure that a topic is thoroughly understood before moving on.
- Consolidate reading comprehension, analysis and evaluation and improve writing skills with practice using a variety of text types and genres.
- Keep track of students' work with ready-to-go write-in exercises.
- Save time with all answers available in the Online Teacher's Guide (a subscription to the Teacher Guide is GBP120 for access until 31 August 2023).
Available in this series:
Student Textbook Fourth edition (ISBN 9781510421318)
Student eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420281)
Whiteboard eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420298)
Workbook (ISBN 9781510421325)
Online Teacher's Guide (ISBN 9781510424159)
Study and Revision Guide (ISBN 9781510421349)